Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Fox?

At first I was in shock. Fox, BBC, Al Jazeera most trusted: poll

Fox? I shouldn't have been too shocked since I know a lot of people at work watch Fox News. They say it's the most accurate but if you pry into their heads you soon discover that they watch it because it's more entertaining. They obviously don't know the C-Span drinking game.

But don't worry folks. Here's the catch.
Asked to name the news source they most trusted, without any prompting, 59 percent of Egyptians said Al Jazeera, 52 percent of Brazilians said Rede Globo, 32 percent of Britons said the BBC, 22 percent of Germans said ARD and 11 percent of Americans said Fox News, each leading their respective nations.
Yeah. Quite a bit of a drop off there for Fox. I wonder how many people answered, "I don't trust any of those bastards!"

No comments: