Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Ugly Fish Hat: Bloodthirsty

A wee bit of discussion over at UFH about Zarqawi: Man or Monster.

Bree says Zarqawi=Man
Rothman says Zarqawi=Monster

As a presidential candidate, I am a uniter. I am reaching out across the aisle, so to speak. I may not be short or use a fake Texas accent, but I can still pretend to do these things. I am presidential material.

And a Libra (astrology, like the Reagans used). Can't we all agree that at times Zarqawi was a man and at times he was a monster? You know, a Monsterman. We all get the impulse to smash a person's head in now and again. Zarqawi had the misfortune of having a faulty restraint synapse, like Hitler, or Bush. I myself will be walking around the factory with a huge wrench and think, "Wouldn't it be funny to drive this thing through the back of that guy's skull? He'd think I was joking around, and then it would hit and we could all have a good laugh at his expence." Then the restraint synapses fire, reminding me that he would be dead, and that wouldn't be very funny to a lot of very serious type people.

To be fair, he probably thought his brain was controlled by God, so it was God keeping that synapse from firing. He also probably didn't spend enough time participating in creative activities like oil painting or poetry. Creative exercises help stimulate synaptic activity throughout the brain. So can we really fault a man for having a brain malfunction? Even if he was a Monsterman?

3 comments:

X said...

Oh goody, does this mean the war over?

Word Verification: puspai

David said...

"Boy, I've never seen an issue so divisive. It's like a civil war, isn't it? Even amongst my friends, who are all very intelligent; they're totally divided on abortion. It's unbelievable. Some of my friends, for instance, think these pro-life people are annoying idiots. Other of my friends think these pro-life people ... are evil fucks. How are we going to come to a consensus? You ought to hear the arguments around my house: 'They're annoying, they're idiots.' 'They're evil, they're fucks!' Brothers, sisters, come together! Can't we once just join hands and think of them as evil-annoying-idiot-fucks? I beseech you."

-Bill Hicks

Unknown said...

Wait, are you suggesting that the bombing of Zarqawi was a late, LATE term abortion? Can we do that while smoking?