Sunday, June 11, 2006

Cleaning Up, Down and Dirty

Pretending to be a geek today and doing a little house cleaning around the blog. My curious little human nature got the better of me, so you can now subscribe to Vote Jake via FeedBurner.

In other news, had to laugh at Brit talking about riding around MSP on her scooter. One of my favorite hobbies while on the chopper is Vespa chasing. It's fun to watch a hip young thing in a shiny leather jacket being followed by a punk rock refugee on a rolling roaring big black and chrome phallus. Some might call it Cat and Mouse. When you are howling and leaving a trail of fluids in your wake, I think it more appropriate to call it Hound and Fox. I'm glad Brit doesn't live here. She's the kind of fox that would whip around and jump all over the hound.

2 comments:

David said...

Nicely done. I switched my RSS subscription to VoteJake to Feedburner. The primary advantage is that now you can count the number of subscribers (which serves no purpose but to confirm that your friends are geeky). Suggest, however, deleting the blogger link.

-Jewbacca

Unknown said...

Done. See how easily I cave to my fan base?