Monday, June 19, 2006

Back Tracking

In my hunt for a set of missing tools I had to think back through where I had last seen them.
I had them in Minneapolis. They were in my toolbox in the garage. Then I noticed some rust spots on them. So I dumped them in a coffee can of used oil. Then we were cleaning everything up to sell the house. I had to get rid of the coffee can of used oil. I took the wrenches I had soaking in their out and placed them somewhere safe. How safe? Plastic bag safe! What kind of plastic bag would I have had in the garage? One that motorcycle parts would have been in.
So I dug around the basement and in a thick plastic Drag Specialties bag found my set of metric box ends.

BTW, watching a woman lie on her back and stick her head underneath a car to torque on a bolt is super hot. Women, leave the little red dress in the closet and grab a ratchet instead.

No comments: