Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Blog Notes

From an e-mail exchange.
I found this description and had to share as you two are the only bloggers I know.

Blogger. n. Someone with nothing to say writing for someone with nothing to do.

You have to admit that 99.98% of all blogs are crap.
Yep. Mine is. Grade A fertilizer grade crap.
I thought each blogger is supposed to think their blog was the core of all truth and rightness? Or is yours that stuff as well as crap?
All blogs are shit. But mine is the core of truth and rightness because I realize it is shit.

1 comment:

David said...

I had wondered who else BW sent that email to.

I thought it was obvious from P&G's title that it was claptrap.

Hopefully it is occassionally entertaining, but clearly claptrap.

Definitely not core of truth and rightness.

Jake's blog is, though.