Thursday, March 16, 2006

Har Mar Superstar

Are you short, pudgy, balding, and can't get laid? It's probably because you can't dance like the Har Mar Superstar.



My wife went to school with him at his first high school. I was a security guard at the high school he graduated from. I also had an earlier band of his, Calvin Krime, headline the last ever music festival I held on my parent's dairy farm, the sixth annual Blood Orgy of the Atomic Fern (a nod to the Dead Milkmen). He's a swell enough guy that I'd piss on him if he was on fire. And I'm pretty certain I'd find his videos fall on the floor funny if I didn't know him.

If a guy like the Har Mar Superstar (aka. Sean Tillman) can hang with the movers and shakers and score some major tail, plumbers everywhere can have hopes for a brighter future. It still ain't gonna happen, but they at least have someone to point to and say, "I am not necessarily undesirable!" Of course they gotta learn to dance first.

2 comments:

iSirkus said...

no no nono no no no!
NO NO
NO!

no

no

NO no no no no nono
NO!!
NO!! NO!!

Well kudos to him anyway...Selling yourself is the only way to make it I guess.

Damn.. I should have thought of this years ago.

iSirkus said...

BTW.. any takers?