Friday, March 24, 2006

AWPC and an Exercise in Beauty

Guy: I walked into this strip club and couldn't decide who I was going to spend my money on. They were all goddesses.

Me: I have similar feelings about the women I see just walking down the street.

Guy: No, seriously, they were all drop dead gorgeous goddesses.

Me: No, seriously, I can feel the same way walking down the street.

Activity time everybody. After you read this, spend the next 24 hours looking at everyone you see and figuring out in what way they are absolutely beautiful. You will fail. If anyone can actually make it a whole week, let me know. I've never made it more than a day. I think I got lucky.

If you can train yourself to see everybody as beautiful, you will find yourself living in a very beautiful world.

2 comments:

Bree O'Connor said...

In order to see beauty in others you must first be able to see beauty in yourself. An admirable exercise- start by looking in the mirror.

Unknown said...

Or you can see everybody else as beautiful and realize that if all people are beautiful, so are you.

No begining. No end. Just process.