Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Check it Out

Saturday. Red and Black Cafe. The Swede Transvestite and I got checked out by several young women. A few men, too. Not just casual curiosity, either. One purple and black haired gal slowly looked me over head to toe while standing right in front of me. Then she gave me a big smile.

Monday. Work. While doing a wheel change I catch an operator looking me over. I smile at her and she smiles back.

If I got caught behaving that way as a male, it could be considered sexual harassment. Or maybe I'd just be a male chauvinist pig or a dirty pervert. As a 30 something man who has been happily married for about nine years now, I like having girls in their early twenties appreciatively looking me over. It's flattery.

1 comment:

List with Laszlo said...

Everyone enjoys being checked out by the opposite sex. Women I talk to say the same thing. They say there's being checked out and then there's people being "creepy." If they smile back you're doin' OK.