Friday, October 06, 2006

Not Dead Yet

is in the process of dieing for the second time. He did it once before back in 1994. The news reports of his death were so convincing even he had to admit that there was a possibility that he really had died and was replaced with a robot. This time around there is a little less mystery surrounding the event.

What surprised me the most is that the guy is broke. Writers may not make a lot but RAW is not just an ordinary author. I have 20 of his books on my shelf. I have lost four others. I have purchased copies as gifts for friends and family. When I have seen the success of things like The Davinci Code and What the Bleep, I am reminded that Bob covered that territory quite well back in the 70's and 80's. Psychology is still having one hell of a time just catching up to where this guy started. This man's literature has transformed my existence. I have told everyone I know time and again what a great and genius writer this guy is and to go out and buy his books. Well obviously some of you didn't do that because the guy is dead broke and was about to be kicked out of his apartment while on his death bed. Do you really want to be reincarnated as a VoteJake refrigerator magnet? Of course not, because nobody even buys those things. Luckily he has lots of loving fans who came to his rescue.

Robert Anton Wilson is a GOD. He is also a and a .

No comments: