Saturday, October 21, 2006

AWPC: A Compliment

I was giving a 21 year old hottie a hard time about going out clubbing. She is a petite Asian gal who in my eyes would have a hard time passing for 18.
Jake: If I were a bouncer I'd be asking, "Don't you have school in the morning, little girl?"
N: Even when I had a fake ID they wouldn't card me. It's all in how you dress and present yourself.
Jake: Then why am I still getting carded at my age?
N: Because you're so cute and nice.
Why do people keep insisting I'm nice?

2 comments:

David said...

Maybe you're nice.

Or maybe they're afraid of how mean you are and flatter you to avoid the risk of causing you displeasure.

Anonymous said...

Or maybe it's sarcasm.

I'm not being sarcastic. I'm just saying.

Or maybe once you open your mouth you are not as threatening as you seem.