Saturday, September 23, 2006

WWJD

The weekend is here and I think everyone is asking the same question.

What Would Jake Drink?

It's a beer weekend, folks. Right now there are two local beers rockin' my world. The first is by . Everybody loves Dead Guy. From the folks who prefer a straight up American beer to the micro brew afficianados, Dead Guy Ale is a crowd pleaser. The other is by . This one is not for pansies. It pushes a strong combination of malt and hops to the limits of sanity and is high octane to boot.

A good night is a 22 of Arogant Bastard to kick start you followed by a jug of Dead Guy. That way when the cops catch you stumbling naked down the street you can say, "Honest officer. I've only had two beers."

2 comments:

List with Laszlo said...

Being a Guiness drinker Dead Guy Ale intrigues me. Can I get it in Minnesota?

Unknown said...

You should be able to find it in Minnesota. Be warned, Dead Guy is nothing like Guiness. It's just a rich, flavorful beer.