Thursday, September 28, 2006

Devil's Playground

Maybe there is some truth to the old adage, "Idle hands are the Devil's playground." While doing nothing, I kept thinking about evil. Not evil thoughts but thoughts about evil.

Like noted before, Hitler never killed a Jew but his followers did it for him. Bush never killed a Muslim but his followers have done it for him. Manson never killed anyone but his followers did it for him. Jesus never killed anyone but some of his followers...

Luckily, I have no followers. At least I don't think I do. If I do, please don't kill anyone. And when I say don't kill anyone I mean don't kill ANYONE! But only if you're a follower of mine.

Because maybe that's what evil really is, not thinking for yourself. Followers have done a lot of stupid things just because someone told them to do it. Don't be afraid of Bush, be afraid of those people with W stickers in their rear windows. Don't follow them. Change lanes.

But here's yet another interpretation. In the past 2,000 years, how many wars and mass exterminations have been started in the name of or with the supposed support of God? Allah? Buddha? Even the atheistic communists of the former Soviet Union had a go at death camps. Mass scale slaughter. Now how many wars and mass exterminations in the past two millennia were started in the name of or with the supposed support of Satan? How many death camps were set up by Wiccans to rid the world of infidels? Even the Thelemites with their, "Man has the right to kill those who would thwart these rights," how many holy crusades and inquisitions are hidden in their closets?

Seriously, if you can come up with one mass scale atrocity promulgated by Satanists, Witches, Hermetic Magicians, or even agnostics please comment or drop me a line. (Address at right.) Just don't start following me if you see truth in what I say. That would just be evil.

1 comment:

N8ey said...

Wiccan death camps.

*snicker*