Saturday, September 16, 2006

23rd Blog Post This Month

Do I over blog? Considering this is my 23rd post in 17 days, 5 of which were video blogs, plus one podcast and a wall paper, while I have a readership of maybe a dozen people...

And that's not counting the stuff over at my other blog. (Which has a huge readership but I hardly ever post to.)

Yeah, I might be over doing it a bit. Or that huge cross-section of America often invoked by presidents, the silent majority, is lurking around here with hopeful hearts just waiting to hear the next words of the prophet. That would just be creepy. I know I could get a site meter. I used to check the stats on my other blog. I was getting 1000 hits a day during the week and 2000 a day on weekends last I checked. When you get hits like that you start feeling like you have a responsibility to your fan base. Fuck that. I do this for my own amusement and have comments turned on because they often amuse me as well.

Ich bin nicht der zentrierte Selbst!

No comments: