Thursday, September 07, 2006

I Am Not A Pusher

As we get closer to the five year anniversary of what was either an extremely well planned terrorist attack by some dessert hicks or an extremely well staged media event by some good ol' boy politicians, the news gets fnordy. And as I watched some 'new' footage of 'bin Laden' meeting with the '9/11 terrorists' which seems to be released with very curious timing, and my thoughts tell me to link it, I say, "NO!"

Yes, I find it strange that al Qaeda number 2's are constantly dropping like flies while their strikingly tall leader dashes from cave to cave while hooked to his dialysis machine. Yes, I question why al Qaeda would video tape themselves training for a terrorist attack. The twisted tale I piece together from various news outlets looks something like paying homage to .

This reality is created by what I choose to bombard my synapses with. While I enjoy the altered states of consciousness that can be created when trying to make sense of the news, I would not wish this mind fuck on anyone else. And since X is trying to abstain from the news, I'm keeping my stash for myself. And I'll still have plenty of shit to throw your way.

4 comments:

X said...

Don't censor yourself for my sake.

Bree O'Connor said...

Do it for mine.

Unknown said...

I will not bow to either of you!

iSirkus said...

You will bow to me!!!

A little lower...