Wednesday, September 27, 2006

On Being Evil

Yesterday I was thinking about how evil I am. What should chance upon my wanderings today but a test to determine my evilness.

You Are 80% Evil

You are very evil. And you're too evil to care.
Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.


But I take some exception to a few of the questions. Such as asking if I would kill for a million dollars if I was guaranteed not to get caught. That's not evil, it's psychotic. Evil is convincing someone else to do it for you and not sharing in the responsibility. Did Hitler ever gas a Jew? Hell no! He had other people do that for him. George W. Bush has never tortured an enemy combatant to extract information. He's evil and has other people do it for him. And last night when a co-worker wanted to prank someone's tool box, I didn't pitch in and help. I merely gave him suggestions as to how to seal the tool box and then mix oil, coolant, and raw rivets for the biggest possible mess to clean up. Because I am a lot more evil than a mere 80%.

1 comment:

List with Laszlo said...

I hate you Jake. Go back to doing nothing. You outscored me...look and see!