Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Like a School Girl at the Mall



OMG! I am like so out of my element. While eating lunch I browsed FASHION news. Talk about totally switching mindsets. Even scarier, I somehow connected with it. I could actually understand the root program behind the people who care about this. Like I read this article on how upscale shoe departments organize their two story stock rooms in order to make certain you walk out with a pair of shoes. If there was a place that did that with men's boots, I would go there all the time and spend way too much money. So I can understand the shoe thing and how amazing it must have been for the fashion editor who got a tour of the place. I could totally tour the Red Wing factory.



And just check out these shots from the latest collection by John Galiano for Dior. Goth is Haute this season! The undead look is very appropriate for fashion models. Photos via Reuters. Don't think for a second that I am making fun of all this and being sarcastic. For once I mean it. This is a natural fit. I may be a rough Harley riding, machine wrenching kind of guy but my pinky goes up when I drink my tea. This collection rocks!



Time for this manly man to go fix machines and make saw chain in my absolutely fabulous knee high Red Wings and my 70's retro chic Harley t-shirt. I'd throw on one of my over-sized crosses, but it might get stuck in a machine. Ciao.

No comments: