Friday, November 30, 2007

Holiday Merchandising

This year for the holidays I'm not asking anyone to get me anything. Instead I ask that you get something for yourself. I want you to order up some Vote Jake! Anarcho-American gear. Then I want you to wear it out in public to increase Jake awareness. People will ask you, as they do me, "What's with that weird 'A' thing?" That is your opportunity to tell them about your jerk friend (who was too cheap to give you promo materials) who is running a write-in campaign for President. While shirts, hoodies, and canvas high tops are all really cool, I'd appreciate just a simple button that you can attach to your jacket, cap, bag, or nipples.

And send me pictures of you wearing my stuff. That would be really awesome.

Or if some gals would rather save their money and just send me pictures of "Vote Jake!" written on their breasts, I would appreciate that kind of support too. And if guys want to tattoo it on their penis and take a picture of it, I'll pass the photos on to some campaign insiders who might appreciate that.

test

1 comment:

X said...

Any idea where the hightops are made?