Friday, November 23, 2007

No Donut for This Cop

Man Tased For Asking Officer Why He Was Stopped



I don't know why everybody seems to hate cops.
Lying face down on the ground a shell shocked, Mr Massey says 'officer I don't know what you are doing, I don't know why you are doing what you are doing' to which the officer replies 'I am placing you under arrest because you did not obey my instruction.'
Somebody has been watching too much South Park. Yes sir. No sir. You are correct sir. May I suck your cock sir? Perhaps you would like to have your way with my wife sir. I will do whatever you say sir, even when I have not broken the law.
This amazing video reveals how eroded civil and constitutional rights have now become. The officer had no legal right to make Massey sign any document he did not understand.
Or does it show exactly how dumb some cops actually are? When they beat the shit out of Rodney King it was a citizen who taped it. This dumb fucker filmed himself!
Tasers are supposed to be the last response before lethal action, however, police now use them as if they are batons or pepper spray.
Damn, that makes me feel so much better. I'd much rather get beaten with a baton and pepper sprayed when I disagree with a cop over what speed I was actually going. When I feel 50,000 volts pulse through my body I want absolute certainty that the next thing I say will result in it never being able to be used against me in a court of law so why bother with having my rights read to me.

Cops are little more than state sponsored thug gangs. I don't know if they were always that way. Yes, there are some good cops out there. There are also some damn fine Hells Angels, Latin Kings, Christians and Muslims out there. Your organization is only as respectable as the least among you. You are only as good as the company you keep. If the victim's wife had emerged from the truck with a gun and shot the cop in the back of the head it would have been totally defensible and within her rights (in my opinion). Everyone would have plainly seen on video that she was protecting her family from a deranged, power-mad lunatic with a lethal weapon.

And I still can't get past the fact that he was dumb enough to do all that in front of his own camera. Further proof that I completely over-estimate average intelligence. God I hope I don't win the election and find myself as the leader of a nation full of people like that. Lucky for me elections are rigged so I can't win.

Vote Jake Anyway!

1 comment:

List with Laszlo said...

The interesting part is observing each persons perception of reality.

The cop's remarks to the assiting cop at the end were: "He wanted to be in charge. I told him he was under arrest. I told him to turn around or I'll tase you."

I don't recall the cop giving the warning that he'd tase him nor do I recall him telling the driver he was under arrest. Just, "Turn around and put your hands behind your back."

The driver also had a perception warp. When the cop says I need your license and registration the driver responds with, "Now?" The driver kept asking why he was stopped and the cop told him the speed limit was 40 and he was speeding. The driver then asked if the speed limit was posted as 40 (the video showed it was). He then rightfully asks how fast he was going. When the cop wouldn't tell him he decided not to sign the citation. His right. However speeding in most states is a misdemeanor and you can be brought to jail on it (the cops perogative). Since smart ass didn't want to sign the citation and fight it later in court the cop decided to take him to jail and we all saw the rest.

Both the cop and the driver clearly had two different perceptions of the same situation. This video shows what happens when two people refuse to exercise common sense.