Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Working as Intended: Some AWPCs

Guy: Blacks bitch about how hard it is to be black. Mexicans bitch about how hard it is to be Mexican...
Me: Whites bitch about how hard it is to be white.
Guy: Yeah, I suppose we do. But I've never heard the Chinese or Japanese complain.
Me: I've always figured that the government likes to pump up the race card to keep workers from realizing we're all getting screwed. That way we never band together to focus on our common enemy.
Guy: Hey! I bet you're right! I hadn't thought of it that way.

Anonymous: With our military all tied up in Iraq and Afghanistan, if Americans were to all rise up against these bastards, by the time the troops got back here there would just be a bunch of bodies to clean up.

Guy: Bikers don't hang out at dive bars because they're poor. They hang out there because they know where to get the best burgers.

No comments: