Thursday, April 13, 2006

Sprint unveils mobile child locator service

Reuters
The service lets parents look at maps on their cellphones or computers to locate their children who also carry mobile phones. Parents can also program the service to automatically send them text messages at specific times each day to confirm that their children have arrived at home or in school.

Suggestions for teens:
"I left it in my locker."
"It must have fallen out of my bag."
"I guess it just slipped out of my pocket."
"Our phones got swapped. That was (sibling) at the head shop."
"(Friend)'s parents don't make her carry a phone."
"WHY DO YOU HATE ME?"

2 comments:

iSirkus said...

fascist bully boys

List with Laszlo said...

If my parents gave me that as a teen I'd have gone to the most dangerous parts of Chicago I could, at the worst time of night!