Monday, April 17, 2006

Virus With Shoes

For the last week I've been wandering around this existence of mine thinking that some vital piece of information was slipping me by. A notion was floating through the aethyr and I had yet to grab onto it and add it to my internal library. Where was it? Was I just imagining this thing? Then tonight it popped out of the aethyr and into my lap. It wasn't new information for me, but it came from a very unexpected source and spoke with a very clear and accessible tongue. Call it a much needed reminder.

Unless you are at work, go and listen to how Joe Rogan explains life. NOW!

1 comment:

Jadin M. Hanson said...

Hearing L.A. described like that, gave me a wave of shock. It was scary how that thought registered...

All this from a guy who makes people eat goat scrotum for cash? Now that blows my mind...