Friday, December 07, 2007

Nuclear Solution

Russia says must have nuclear parity with U.S.
Russia must achieve nuclear arms parity with the United States, Itar-Tass news agency quoted First Deputy Prime Minister Sergei Ivanov as saying on Friday.

'Military potential, to say nothing of nuclear potential, must be at the proper level if we want ... to just stay independent,' Tass quoted Ivanov as saying. 'The weak are not loved and not heard, they are insulted, and when we have parity they will talk to us in a different way.'
This is it! This is our big chance. Once elected I'll make them eat those words just as badly as Reagan did, but in a Jake sort of way. I'll order the destruction of every nuke we've got and then insist that Russia live up to its pledge of nuclear parity. Failure to comply will result in the CIA dropping acid in their water supply. I'm sure they've still got the plans lying around somewhere.

3 comments:

List with Laszlo said...

I think we should test this idea by dropping acid in Saudi Arabia's water first!!

Unknown said...

Approved! I'd love to see how a fundamentalist Islamic culture would react to a large, unexpected dosing.

Usually I would be opposed to dosing people without their knowledge, but the results are too intriguing to pass up.

List with Laszlo said...

I hope you win by a landslide!!