Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sweet, Sweet Nukes


Exile group says Iran still pursuing nuclear arms.
'The clerical regime is continuing its drive to obtain nuclear weapons,' Mohammad Mohaddessin of the France-based group, listed as a terror organization in the United States, told a news conference in Brussels.
Sweet! Bush now has a group supporting his claims that Iran is developing nuclear weapons, but they are terrorists! That is freakin' awesome! It's too bad that most people are too stupid to really appreciate that. To you stupid people who don't get it, promise to vote for me and I'll explain it to you, but only if I get elected. (If I can secure the support of the stupid I can rule the world!)

And I'm sure a group of terrorist exiles have no reason to lie about Iran's nuclear intentions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have all my support. May your world ruling go well!