Sunday, March 18, 2007

Surf Day

Surf report for the Pacific Northwest this Sunday: AWESOME!

Waves at Short Sands ranged from 3-6 feet varying from foamy
to glassy. Not a lot of power but plenty of speed. The water had a
beautiful sea of green hue. As waves crested and curled over it looked
like old glass. The misty fog clung to the tree tops like thick spider
webbing. Everything looked so beautiful it didn't matter if I got good
surf or not. I took the opportunity to practice my duck diving and did
a couple of barrel rolls for good measure. Enough salt water passed
through my schnoz to at least temporarily clear out the mucous from
this week's cold. To make the day totally awesome, I even rode a few
waves! My surfing skill has improved from 'totally sucks' to 'sucks'.

I also discovered that women with dogs are irresistibly attracted to me... because they have a dog pulling them towards me.

No comments: