Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Honor and Dignity

As though the Universe picked up on my rant and granted its blessings on my opinions, today's news feed included this piece on America's 10 Horniest Presidents.
Is there any job more alpha than Commander in Chief? It's no wonder the Oval Office has seen so many out-sized libidos. And contrary to what Newt and friends would have you believe, William Jefferson Clinton was a choirboy compared to our most potent POTUS's (several of whom also happened to be our greatest presidents).
If elected I promise to do my best to fill the scandal sheets with rumors of leather, handcuffs, and far too many viewings of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I think Putin would make a great Riff Raff. I'll even let Hillary be Columbia.

3 comments:

List with Laszlo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
List with Laszlo said...

Well there is a reason it's the Oval office!! In my previous post to your blog I didn't care that Clinton had affairs, only that he wasted his(and our) time covering them up. He either should have been discreet, or wide open. Benjamin Franklin, one of my favorite founding fathers as well as a founder of the Hellfire Club, was a notorious ladies man on both sides of the Atlantic. Alpha male, go for it. Just don't go on TV and say, "I never had sexual relations with that woman," when you did. Just say, "Yeah I did her. Next question."

Unknown said...

You have to deny it. That's part of the gig. I never figured out why they were asking in the first place.