Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Show and Tell

I now have all the equipment I need to go surfing whenever I like.

I'm wearing the wetsuit as I type this. While it offers many of the benefits of nudity with the bonus of remaining warm, the inability to access my genitalia will keep this a special purpose outfit. Next step, spending more time on the board and less underwater.



Is it just me, or do I look like a turtle in this photo?



Finally, check out what happened to me last night! It's not nearly as bad as it looks. I accidentally jammed my knuckles into a stack of sharpened saw chain. We must make good chain. I barely felt it and it left four very clean and pretty deep cuts. Basically tried to remove a good chunk of my knuckle. It looks messy from me applying the superglue before it had stopped bleeding.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure there's no damage? There are lots of important things there that are pretty superficial. As someone who will soon be licensed to treat such things, I feel obligated to tell you to be sure to keep the tissue mobile across the joints as the wounds are healing to maintain the ability to fist.

Yes, that's a technical term.

Nice wetsuit. You do look like a turtle, but you still need an eyemask and a weapon, or a shield made from a sewer grate.