Monday, February 19, 2007

God

I saw him at the temple of the sacred whore, walking away from a statue of a multi-armed woman wielding sex toys in each of her many hands (something like this). I recognized him immediately. So I ran up, threw my arms around him, and tackled him onto the sand in front of the temple. I wanted to know why he was still allowed to be a god and everyone considered Him good. Why when he deliberately mislead people, betrayed people, mistrusted his own worshippers, commanded wars and bloodshed, and would even offer up his own as a sacrifice, why did people still consider Him good? Lucifer never did anything so heinous and everybody calls him evil. Explain Yourself! But I never got any answers. He just looked frightened and vanished in the blink of an eye.

Great dream. I used to have dreams in which I would hunt demons with a shotgun reloaded with rock salt. With the demon problem under control, I must be moving up the ladder.

Whenever I have an idea that I want to express to others, the notion starts to play across my brain as words. I can see the words, even the individual letters, sometimes as typed fonts, sometimes as handwritten and every so often as script. The exact phrases I might use scroll through my visions. I've heard linguists who theorize that because of the way words shape our thoughts, language might actually be the original creative force of the Universe.

If in a mathematical mindset, things become expressible as equations. Physicists are constantly trying to come up with the one equation that is at the root of everything, the Grand Unified Theory. Yeah, GUT.

So it is no surprise that theologians see God as the source of everything.

You make up your own reality.

No comments: