Saturday, February 03, 2007

I Don't Understand It

I went to the pub with a couple of 'popular' girls last night. They were 21-22ish and admitted to being part of the popular crowd in high school. One even poked fun at me saying, "You hate girls like us, don't you?" I had to admit that it was true. Even my wife made fun of me this morning for hanging out with 'normal' girls.

Why was I hanging out with a couple of pretty young girls on a Friday night? What the hell are a couple of girls like that doing hanging out with a dirty old punk like me?

I had a real fun night.

I don't understand it.

1 comment:

iSirkus said...

Frankly,
I'm a little weirded out.

My two favorite men are turning into docile beasts. One is selling out (suits just freak me out), and the other is hanging with "normal" people. If either tries to get me to drink cheap beer, I'm gonna boot them both in the head.

I shall keep a close eye on the situation, this could get amusing.