Thursday, January 11, 2007

NSFW: Board Art

My board is nearly stripped. A few more spots of stubborn wax and old decal art to vanquish. When not stripping the board, I've spent time assembling new board art concepts. I'd love input on which designs people like. Not that I'll necessarily use the one that people suggest. I'd just like to know if you were at the beach, which of these designs would be most likely to make you go, "Awesome board." Not that any of you go to the beach or use words like 'awesome'. But if you did...

I know. You all watched Sesame Street. Sing it with me. "One of these things is not like the others..."

I marked this NSFW as a service to my readership. Personally I think breasts are safe anywhere. Except for that one gal they told me about at work who had somewhat floppy breasts and never wore a bra and one day got her boob caught between a guard and a spinning part selector. That breast was NSFW. She wore a bra to work after that.

3 comments:

X said...

I the one on the left.

Unknown said...

But there are three choices on the left. Are you a Commie Pinko, a Liberal, or a Democrat?

I suddenly miss Bill Clinton. He would have voted for six of the seven and asked you to throw in the other just in case there was something he missed.

iSirkus said...

3, sir.