Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Guns and Dope

For people who are not yet comfortable with self-rule, just a friendly reminder that you can write my name in for President in 2008. While I'm not sure which party, if any, my non-running mate ascribes to, I can assure you that he will bring back the slacker days of the do-nothing Vice President. I doubt he'll even show up at funerals. As for my political affiliations, in honor of the passing of my favorite author, I have selected the Guns and Dope Party. What does that mean?
[1] guns for those who want them, no guns forced on those who don't want them (pacifists, Quakers etc.)
[2] drugs for those who want them, no drugs forced on those who don't want them (Christian Scientists etc.)
[3] an end to Tsarism and a return to constitutional democracy
[4] equal rights for ostriches
First things first. We need to get the hell out of Iraq. Afghanistan, too. There is no coast to surf. At least the troops in Vietnam could get some Thai sticks and ride some sick swells. Poor kids can't even get a decent hooker where they're stationed now.

Is this in line with the Guns and Dope philosophy?
Like what you like, enjoy what you enjoy,
don't be afraid to make slurping sounds,
and don't take crap from anybody.
I think 'slurping sounds' about covers it.

2 comments:

List with Laszlo said...

If ostriches are granted equal rights can I enjoy eating an ostrich egg? How about if I slurp while doing so?

Unknown said...

Like what you like, enjoy what you enjoy, don't be afraid to make slurping sounds, and don't take crap from anybody.

Just don't be offended when the ostrich at the table next to yours orders up a platter of deep fried aborted fetuses.