Saturday, January 06, 2007

Big Time

While this site has been registering about 50 hits a day, I had no idea that this thing had a regular audience of about 35. Wow! It is still a far cry from the 5,000 a day my Easy Rider site generates. But that place has broad appeal since choppers are still considered cool and the film that started the site is considered a quintessential piece of cinematic history. What is this place all about? Damned if I know. I think it has something to do with me being an Anarchist who wants to be elected president because it pays better than what I make now. Oh, and for some reason my AWPC's seem to be a hit. If elected president I promise to keep up the practice.
Pelosi: Did you or did you not have sexual relations with that woman?
Jake: Does anal fisting count as sexual relations? And she was wearing a latex glove.
Sorry. I must have thought I was someone else for a moment. So yeah, 35 or so regulars. Hi! You're so quiet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if I can be counted as one of the 35, but you rank among my favorite diverting procrastination destinations... and, as always, you can count on my vote.

Unknown said...

Actually I think that means my known fan base has just expanded.