Saturday, December 17, 2005

Magick

Thursday I did an Invocation of LIL. It has put me in a very strange head space for a few days now. Strange and wonderful. Playful. Ecstatic. Fantastic. Light. And I've had these wild swings from peaceful meditative budha with eyes unable to focus to large and in charge ego maniac who smiles at the 12 volumes on the book shelf dedicated to his favorite person, himself. But in both cases, I feel a lot of love. I go from loving myself to loving everyone. And while I can find fault with people, I can't find fault with individuals. People are strange. People do all kinds of statistically average things. Individuals can't do anything statistically average, and that's lovely.

I even love GW today. That man has provided us with an icon that surpasses Nixon. It was a damn difficult task, but he did it. Wow. Cheers on that.

That whole administration has taken paranoia and plotting so far beyond what people who lived through the Reagan nightmare could have imagined. Able to whimsically blow off behind the scenes scandals that make Bill Clinton's and JFK's affairs seem trite. Wow.

And those poor politicians who call themselves Democrats. Emperor Norton abolished both political parties during his reign as king way back when. And those poor Democrats are trying so hard to do the will of the people. But people want very strange statistically average things that most individuals don't want. But those Dems just keep right on trying. Way to stay the course. Kudos.

And here I am, alive and happy and acting freely despite all of this. I hope it doesn't bother them much. I know royal families in other countries don't often seem all that happy. This emperor feels pretty good right now. Maybe I have to. No castle, no crown, no jewels. Maybe I need to keep the positive energy up to compensate for the lack of physical manifestations of my status. If somebody wants to give me a castle or two I wouldn't say no. Preferably one with a siege tower so I can use it to drop gelatin products on 'invaders' like people selling satellite television or politicians.

What do you mean yesterday? I don't know what you're talking about.

And LIL didn't seem nearly as short as God. Not short at all.

1 comment:

List with Laszlo said...

Wow even a love for GW? One powerful invocation! I agree that just like larger society the politicians are as a bunch statistically average, but unlike the larger mass the politicians lack anyone I'd call outstanding as an individual. Maybe that saying is right: People get the government they deserve. Maybe you could enlargethe LIL energy to envelope our government. I don't believe invocations have been deemed an act of terror yet.