Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Revealing Politics

A fellow Oregonian is in some hot water. Her name is Carmen Kontur-Gronquist and she is the mayor of Arlinton.
Some of Kontur-Gronquist's constituents say she was out of line when she posed in a black bra and panties on one of the town fire engines and posted the photos on her MySpace page.
Bra and panties? As you can see in the picture, all the 'naughty bits' are completely covered. That seems almost prudish.

I make a promise to all of my loyal supporters who plan on voting for me, yes both of you, that when I am elected President I will allow myself to be shot for a spread in Penthouse. Preferably with some of their hottest Pets of the Month. We could do a send-up of Thomas Jefferson with Revolutionary costuming. I want to show the American people and the rest of the world that my Presidency has nothing to hide. Nothing! This is one President who will insist on complete exposure to the public.

Dear Penthouse, give me a call. Let's talk endowment endorsement.

2 comments:

X said...

I'm... err... ah... polling the electorate.

List with Laszlo said...

Jake,
How 'bout you DRESS like Jefferson & leave the nude to the girls!