Friday, January 11, 2008

Post 999

We are just one more post away from reaching 1,000 blog posts since the launch of this campaign. To celebrate, you should record yourself reading this post and then play it backwards to hear the hidden message.

And the campaign is building momentum! Today I received a shipment of campaign buttons in three different styles and I've already sold five of them! Granted all of them were purchased on either full or partial credit, but that's the American way. (And just as I type that phrase my player changes songs to Dropkick Murphys - The New American Way. Freaky.) None of them would dare incur the wrath of Jake's House of Credit.

I've told many people to check them out at the web store. (At right. I'm not going to bother linking this time, you lazy pukes.) I guess people really do fall for that impulse purchase stuff if you've got it right there in front of them. They say One in the Hand is worth Two in the Bush. Come to think of it, what I usually have one of in my hand Bush should forcibly have two of in him. And then some.

No comments: