Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Trend Setting Again

I saw this headline and thought, "Wow! I am always ahead of the curve."
Pain in the pocketbook
Last week, the federal government reported that the Consumer Price Index rose a greater-than-expected 0.4% in January and 4.3% over the past 12 months, mainly because of higher food and energy costs. Food and beverages jumped 4.8% for the year and transportation soared 9.4%.
The article says Americans are starting to really feel the economic pinch. Been there, done that. I went through this for the past five years and only in the past year have I been feeling financially stable again. A little.

But I always seem to be a bit ahead of things like this. It's like being an accidental prophet. So my news to you is that things will get better, but the next few years are going to suck for you. You might just want to commit suicide now and save yourself the trouble. Because suicide isn't murder, it is a late, late term abortion performed for your parents at no charge. And I support greater access to free abortions.

So consider aborting yourself, at least for the next few years. Unless you vote for me in which case I will miraculously cure all of our economic woes overnight. You'll have nothing to worry about. How? Vote for me and you'll find out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"it is a late, late term abortion performed for your parents at no charge".

Now that is some funny shit!