Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Romney the Racist

Check out Romney's racist comment as reported by the Guardian:
"By the way, hats off to Bill Cosby," Romney said. "At least where I spent the last 30 years in Massachusetts, boy, if we could have more married couples in the inner city it would be a huge help for our kids."
Tip toeing racism if I ever saw it. Hey Mr. Romney, why not just come out and say, "Bed hopping ghetto jungle bunnies." That's basically what you said. As though hillbillies don't reproduce like flies on a shit pile.

I don't care how many parents a kid has at home. From 1 to 11, the more the merrier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I beg to differ, a rather good friend of mine seems to think things like "the government is right because the people are too stupid to know better" and (I shit you not), "I think we should let the gays do whatever they want. Its the best way, because if we just leave them alone, in a generation they'll be gone, cause they can't reproduce."

This man was raised partially by his father and partially by 2 women. To date I've only agreed and/or understood about 35% of the things hes said, but thats better than any government official and the way he really stands up for his beliefs has earned my respect, or at least thats what I let him believe while I drink his beer and eat his pizza. After all, I'm american, goddammit. I can be bought out as much as the next guy.

-The Mountain King

(I'm not sure whether to write in Colbert, Jake or just not vote at all, its all so confusing)