Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Poser! Sell Out!

Yep. That's me. All because they opened a Sonic out in Hillsboro. That's less than 20 minutes away! It's on the way to the beach. It's on the way back from the beach. Living in Portland just got better.

My time in Kansas City introduced me to Sonic. It was the closest fast food joint to my dorm. Come to think of it, closest food of any kind. Even the microwavable rib sandwiches of the gas station were farther and only tasted good under very particular brain wave patterns. Sonic had a broader spectrum of tastiness.

I'm already craving a supersonic cheeseburger with jalapenos, a strawberry malt, and some chili cheese fries. I know someone who would come with me to get her hands around a bacon cheeseburger and an order of mozzarella cheese sticks with a side of marinara and a chocolate malt.

Not that Burgerville is bad, but it's not the flavorful grease pit that is Sonic.

Okay, now where's my promotional fee?

No comments: