Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Race Card

Today I realized a void in my campaign. What have I done to attract African American voters? Nothing. I haven't done anything to piss them off, either. But frankly, I think the only African Americans that I might have some appeal to are militant, radical, black power sorts. Which is really cool. But let's be honest. To them I'm just some crazy honky. And maybe a few gay black men fantasize about me, but only if they're into Bears. And only 65% of the population votes based on sex appeal.

I guess the one thing we have in common is that whitey is likely to call the cops when we cruise through their suburban delusion. And I have an appreciation and fondness for badunkadunk. If that's good enough for you, then welcome aboard and don't forget to Vote Jake. Fight the Power!


African American Boycott of L.L. Bean Enters 80th Year

1 comment:

List with Laszlo said...

Jake,
You may have inadvertantly stumbled on the one thing I may have in common with the Black Community. I too have never worn, nor will ever wear anything from LL Bean!