Saturday, February 18, 2006

Math for Members

When I found measurements for the average male penis, I had to compare. It was mostly because for the first time in my life I encountered an average that included not just length, but also girth. I had never seen average girth as a statistic before. Of course by knowing length and girth I could perform a little geometry and get a rough indication of volume.

The average male penis is roughly equivalent to 3.6 fluid ounces, one of those larger size shot glasses.

John Holmes had what was nearly a 40 ouncer.

And now I have a suspicion as to why I like the feel of a Guinness in my hand, since I'm a pint.

Cheers.

2 comments:

Bree O'Connor said...

Salut!

List with Laszlo said...

A Guinness toast to all of us average guys! Leave it to Jake to figure out volume.