Friday, July 11, 2008

Jesse in 2008?

Good old Jesse Ventura might run for Norm Coleman's Senate seat. Might. The way he has been posturing this year I would be surprised if he didn't.
Political Punch:

Ventura said of Coleman, 'the guy has not had a job in the private sector his entire adult life. He's been collecting government checks since the day he got out of law school and went to work for the attorney general's office. So when Norm Coleman tells people in the private sector he feels their pain, how? He's never been in it. At least Al Franken knows what the private sector is. I would like to send him out and get a real job in the private sector.'
If Jesse runs, he'll win. He will chew up his opponents. And he appeals to average Minnesotans the way no other candidate can. Your average Minnesotan is really no different than your average American anywhere. Average Americans like pro-wrestling. Years as a WWF commentator taught Ventura how to make certain the crowd was on his side even if they didn't agree with him. And I've heard he shits bullets.

3 comments:

List with Laszlo said...

I will vote for Jesse if he runs, I hope he does. I loved him as governor and true to his word he only ran one term. He says what he means and is not beholden to everyone elses money.

Look at the way our current Congress and Senate sold us out by letting the communication companies get away with illegally turning our records over to Bush. Why? These big companies not only financed their current elections but they need their money to get elected next time. Jesse owes them notheing. Last time, as now he'll need the grass roots voters.

Run Jesse Run.

Anonymous said...

I shit what I thought were bullets once... Turns our it was just acorns that did not digest. They were placed by some combat trained squirrels one day when I passed out i the yard again. Lucky for me I woke up before they got the corn cob all the way in my ass! Lucky lucky

List with Laszlo said...

Sad for Minnesota Jesse ain't running.