Monday, July 31, 2006

Religious Litmus Test

Time for some sweeping generalizations.

Seems to me Islam won't be happy until everyone is Muslim. Once that is accomplished then the fight between the different sects can rage on until the one true sect is determined.

Seems to me Christians won't be happy until everyone is Christian. Once that is accomplished then the fight between the different sects can rage on until the one true sect is determined.

Seems to me the Jews don't give a flying fuck if you're Jewish or not. I've never once had a Jew try to convert me or even try to convince me that they had the superior religion. As long as you don't stand in the way of them practicing their religion as they see fit, everything is kosher. Try to force their hand and they'll drop kick you to the curb. It's like the Incredible Hulk vs. the League of Self Righteous Assholes.

No offense meant to Muslims and Christians that don't fit the profile, but the company you keep is tarnishing your reputation.

2 comments:

iSirkus said...

Amen Brother!

Unknown said...

Joe Lieberman is still a fuck wit, but that has nothing to do with him being Jewish.