Thursday, July 06, 2006

NSFW: Ben Franklin

I bet would be both offended and delighted by this video. What have we got here? One of the does a photo shoot to celebrate Ben Franklin's 300th birthday. I knew I had to share this when I saw that Jewbacca had posted several video clips about libraries on his new site. This video talks about libraries as well. And it's about one of the founding fathers, and liberty, and hooters!



I should have spent Independence Day at a . It's what Ben would have wanted. Next year!

1 comment:

List with Laszlo said...

Actually, I've visited Ben's stomping grounds in Phiadelphia. It would have made him proud. He was an original member of the Hellfire Club that drank, ate, and womanized. A regular thelemite! He was also a Free Mason and an occultist/astrologer. One of my favorite founding fathers!!