Thursday, September 11, 2008

Holiday In Cambodia Pakistan

I shouldn't laugh when I read stuff like this.
George Bush secret order to send special forces into Pakistan

A secret order issued by George Bush giving US special forces carte blanche to mount counter-terrorist operations inside Pakistani territory raised fears last night that escalating conflict was spreading from Afghanistan to Pakistan and could ignite a region-wide war.
I nearly fell off my chair laughing. Actually it was the balance ball so it is fairly easy to fall off of. Still, I was laughing and saying out loud, "It's not like Vietnam how?"

In Robert Heinlein's Stranger in a Strange Land the hero, Michael Valentine, one day is visiting a zoo when he finally groks people.
They laugh because it hurts...because it's the only thing that'll make it stop hurting.

2 comments:

List with Laszlo said...

We've been operating in Pakistan for a long time. Like we did Honduras, Cambodia, Nicaragua...

Everytime you read of soldiers killed in a plane or copter crash read between the lines.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait till we just blow the whole thing to shit. I really liked the Mad Max movies and would love for us all to return to tribes.