Friday, September 26, 2008

Bail-out!

I love it. I'm not sure how in the hell the economy tanked so goddamned fast and nobody saw it coming from a mile away. Or even if it really has tanked. But people keep telling me it has. I'm pretty sure it started shortly before Bush stole office and as best I can tell it just steam rolled all the way through eight years of shit.

But I love it. Headlines sporting the phrase 'bail-out'. Beautiful. No sugar coating. Just plain ugly English. Look at that phrase. Bail-out. It's so beautifully negative.

Even as I type this and marvel at all the headlines containing the fantastic phrase 'bail-out' I see those headlines reappearing under the sickly phrase 'market rescue'.

Aw, even the media is getting in on the bail-out. How sweet.

1 comment:

X said...

Nobody saw it coming?!?

Jesus Father-Raping H. Christ on a pogo stick!

I FUCKING SAW IT COMING YEARS AGO!!!!!