Friday, September 26, 2008

Economic Resilience

Can't get this damn 'Bail-Out' business out of my head. I am laughing so hard right now. They say the economy is tanking. It isn't. An economy is tanking. The money backed by the full faith of our government and the Federal Reserve and bearing the words 'In God We Trust' is going down like a turd in a high flow toilet.

And good riddance to it.

You want answers? I don't want to give you any. But here is an option.

What is the one market that has remained steady? It has grown as the population has grown and every attempt to tamper with it has resulted in market shifts, but no noticeable declines.

I am talking about the drug trade. Pot, coke, shrooms, heroin, these things have all managed to maintain a stable rate of trade no matter how liberal the state drug laws or how draconian the federal war on drugs has been. Drugs are stable money.

You want to save the economy? Let's back up our currency with marijuana. You want to grow the economy? Grow Hemp!

That's my advice. So go put that in your pipe and smoke it!

1 comment:

List with Laszlo said...

Absolutley brilliant! I love the government stamp of approval film too!