Thursday, July 05, 2007

All Apologies

I'm sorry. So sorry. This is supposed to be a place where I (sometimes) campaign for the highest office of the land. I've gone about this all wrong. But I'm willing to admit my mistakes and move forward.

After reading through all of the latest campaign crap in places like the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, CNN I am redesigning my campaign to match the high standards of the other politicians.

So like, oh my god, I can't believe Hillary was campaigning with that man whore of a husband of hers. And Obama is just jealous of Hillary. That's why he attacks her all the time. I mean who the hell is he anyway? And Rudy's just coasting on his 9-11 credentials, which is like, oh my god, if I had been there, things would have gone so much better. And don't even get me started on that Republican lap dog McCain.

In short, my opponents are all unphotogenic geezers without the sex appeal necessary to win the popularity political poll.

Vote Jake!

No comments: