Thursday, September 15, 2005

That Long?

I haven't set foot in my home state for a couple of years now. Now the time has come for a return visit. My sister has made plans to get married on October 22nd and I get to officiate! WOOT!

For those of you still living in Canadia Expatria (aka. Minnesota), we need to make plans to exchange pleasantries and insults. I'll have very limited time available, so you all have to share. Remember your Sesame Street lessons? Good. Regardless, if you wish to see me during my trip back, you should contact me so I don't inadvertently miss anyone. It will probably take shape as a bar gathering of some sort, quite possibly at the CC Club.

And if anyone out there wants to get me a gift (my birthday occurs the week before my visit), I have this strange desire for a First Ave t-shirt. In Minneapolis they make you look like a total poser. Out here, nobody knows. And I like to think that I can fool most people into thinking I'm not a poser.

So let's get together and shoot the shit, chew the fat, rub some elbows, and maybe even spend some time reminding each other how much better we are than everybody else. Because you know what (insert your name here)? I like you. You're not like the other people, here, in the trailer park.

No comments: