Saturday, September 10, 2005

Sex Education

Time for me to espouse more of my personal opinions on things that other people seem to really give a shit about.

Let's talk about sex education. Kids need some form of sex education other than "don't do it, son" or the total cop out of "wait until you're married". Those answers just don't cut it. And the stuff that passes for sex ed in schools. Damn! It amazes me how in a semester long course a teacher can tell you all about sexually transmitted diseases, masturbation, and pregnancy without ever showing pictures of genitalia other than internal mechanistic diagrams.

So this is my plan for kids to learn all about sex and still delay having sex for as long as possible. PARENTS! Tell your kids EVERYTHING about your sex life from the first time up to the present day. Explain it in vivid detail guaranteed to produce technicolor nightmares for years. Your children imagining you having sex will delay the inevitable for at least three years. And when they do get around to it, they'll have genuine, anecdotal knowledge. What 12 year old hormonally horny boy really wants to hear about your experimentation with dildos and butt plugs? He'll listen, in fear, horrified at what he is hearing, too scared to run away. And if you want to show them what sex is without breaking out the home video, make certain to rent films made for those with a taste for 'mature' individuals. Hell, they might swear themselves to celibacy right then and there.

1 comment:

X said...

I like that approach, and when I've taught my son everything I know I'm sending him to you to fill in the rest.