Friday, April 08, 2005

Wyrd Revolution

Early morning ramblings when I should be in bed getting ready for one more night shift before the weekend.

Woke up having to pee really bad. It happens. But then I couldn't get back to sleep. A thought was buzzing through me and it wanted release. So here I am, blasting a message from the haze of sleeplessness.

This is the Wyrd Revolution. This is for every abnormal person out there. Think about that, and then try to find the normal person. Look around you and try to find one normal individual. Have you ever met a single person who you would classify as 100% normal? Does such a thing even exist?

It's the Wyrd Revolution. Another reason for the Wyrd Revolution, is the letter W. The poor thing has gotten a lot of negative press. It's a pretty cool letter and I hate to see it go down in the history books as evil. W is for Wyrd, and this is the Wyrd Revolution. Take back the W!

And I have my first clear campaign goal set, now. I'm going to start raising funds so I can be the first Presidential Candidate to drive the Gumball 3000! Details on my fund raising efforts will be forth coming. Right now, I need sleep!

No comments: