Friday, April 08, 2005

No Good Capitalist Scumbag

After sleeping on the idea of the Wyrd Revolution, I decided that I needed some way for thse who wanted to donate to my campaign to do so. I could go through and set up a non-profit political entity. It really isn't that hard to do. But if I want a leadership role in this country, I need to lead. Therefor, I will allow all of my profits from this venture to be taxed. Since I live in the state of Oregon, there is no sales tax, so that makes it easier on all of you.

Why would I allow myself to be taxed? Have you seen the National Debt recently? We're talking nearly $8 Trillion now. It's not my fault. But if I'm going to come into office with the task of getting such a debt under control, well, I'd like the support of the American people in doing so. To the wyrd masses out there, that means taxes. I hate being saddled with someone else's debt. As for the extremely wealthy top 10% in this country who feel like too large of a burden is being placed on them, don't think for a minute I won't be coming after you when elected!

Towards the end of generating some revenue which in turn I will pay taxes on to fulfill my patriotic duty of paying off someone else's debt, I have added two links to the right. Notice the lovely Amazon search bar and PayPal Donation button. Using either of these will help me achieve my goal of being the first Presidential Candidate to enter the Gumball 3000 to help raise awareness for my campaign.

I will also periodically plug items in this space that if you purchase, will help generate funds for my campaign. For instance, Americans hate spending the time to read, so instead, watch the work of author Robert Anton Wilson in this great DVD.



I credit Wilson as one of the most influential voices behind the concept of the Wyrd Revolution. This DVD is a great introduction to the author and the ideas that permeate his literature.

I also have to credit the Butthole Surfers and their album Weird Revolution.

1 comment:

List with Laszlo said...

First off, I love the Butthole Surfers! Speaking of me paying someone elses debt: What about the bullshit of a US Bank making a loan to a shakey 3rd world country with the US government as the guarantor of the loan? The bannana republic stiffs the bank so the US government(with our taxes)pays off the loan. The bank has a no loose situation. Ever try getting a loan yourself from the same bank?